– What is Lean for you?
To me, the word, Lean, conveys two distinct meanings: a tool-kit for waste reduction; and a mindset for change
– Human factor: how much is it important in a continuous improvement project?
Human factor is everything; without engagement, creativity, and discretionary effort, any Improvement effort will fail, including Lean
– Which car model you drive?
2009 Ford Focus
– Why do Lean projects often fail?
Lean projects (like any type of Improvement Initiative) most often fail because Senior Leadership are not committed to making changes necessary for success. They are unwilling to changes themselves and the way they lead.
– Which project has been the most enthusiasmant?
It is difficult to choose just one. Probably the conversion of 7 food processing plants at Pet Inc., in the mid 90′s, from a traditional authoritarian culture, to a “Altrupreneur Leadership” culture.
– Imagine you couldn’t have been a Consultant, which job would have you done?
A Catholic Priest
– Which mobile phone model do you use?