Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
- Electrical Engineer
- Background in Semiconductors; aerospace sub-systems and systems; aircraft, engine and components manufacturing and aftermarket support.
- P&L for $2B business within American Airlines.
- PMP, Lean practitioner, 5S, 6-sigma black belt, certified Demand Manager – S&OP, Operating Rhythm expert.
How do you define Innovatiom?
- New ideas and new combination of existing ideas that improve processes and products.
Is it true that for the most of us we resist change?
- Yes, human nature, fear of the unknow
Continuous Improvement, why is it important?
- Cost reduction; better–faster-cheaper.
How is Leadership important to the success of the Manager?
- Strong Leadership is the key to a successful, high-performance organization.